A great way to recycle old newspapers is to simply turn them into biodegradable pots with this ingenious Paper Pot Maker. Made from 100% Beech wood from a renewable source, the Paper Pot Maker allows you to plant and transplant seedlings without damaging their delicate roots. Plus, the pots then degrade down providing valuable nutrients for the growing plants.
- Made from 100% Beech wood from a renewable source
- Makes 2 sizes of seedling pots
- Transfer seedlings directly from paper potter to ground without damaging roots
- Save ££££´s on fibre pots
- A great way to recycle old newspapers
- Paper pots simply biodegrade
- A great gift
Very easy to make pots, just the right size for young plants or seedlings would recommend definitely.
Great little gadget, ideal for seedlings, made some up but have still to plant my seeds, delighted that it makes two different sizes. Definitely would recommend this item.
Great product well made but too fiddly for me.
Wonderful little gadget -wouldn't be without it now.
Excellent product,great use of waste paper, and such a neat solution to an annual problem of how to sow seeds and transplant the seedlings. Saved so much money!