Remove spiders, Insect and trap bugs. Simply a must-have item for anyone who does not like creepy crawlies! The award-winning Katcha Bug Spider Catcher is the ideal & quick solution for trapping spiders, insects and more at arm's-length without mess or harm.
- Traps insects at arm's-length - perfect for those who don't like spiders and insects
- Humane and friendly way to remove bugs from inside the home - no mess, safe and hygienic
- Uses no chemicals or bait - safe to use near children, pets and food
- Simple and easy to use - cover the insect with the clear catching compartment with the shutter open and then twist so the shutter falls shut and the insect is trapped inside
- Available in green or pink
- Available in 3 lengths
- 1pc handle: 23 x 8 x 9.5 cm (9 x 3.25 x 3.75)
- 2pc handle: 40.5 x 8 x 9.5cm (16 x 3.25 x 3.75)
- 3pc handle: 57 x 8 x 9.5cm (22.5 x 3.25 x 3.75)
This little gadget is a wonderful piece of equipment for those who don't have the desire to squash the life out of any insect that dares invade the home. It's remarkably easy to use, and it's quite rewarding to see a large arachnid potter off down the garden path wondering how he managed to be transfered from a window sill without any pain. Also ideal for getting spiders out of baths, houseflies off the ceiling (if you move slowly) and any other little beasties that are where they ought not to be.
I am not a fan of creepy crawlies but do feel a bit uncomfortable about swatting them - especially spiders. This has been brilliant - even my husband has used it - and he's not afraid of spiders (supposedly)
Its easy to use and I have recommeded it to family and friends.
Its always to hand - just in case. Fantastic idea !!!
I have tried a few different spider-catching devices but this one is definitely the best. I dont find the suction or grabbing devices work.
I can say that having one handy has actually changed my life and, if anything, has made me less scared of spiders as I know I can remove them without having to get too close.
I also use it to catch bees, wasps, flies or any other unwelcome pests as I never kill anything. Its easy to use and the plastic base is large enough for the biggest spider. The only drawback is that it isnt possible to let the trapdoor slide shut on its own as it traps the spiders legs, it has to be gently pushed close (usually with my foot) to allow the spider to walk onto it before taking it outside to release it.
Great product for catching spiders without harming them, couldn't be without mine.