Grampa's pride and joy was his weed puller! A simple lever (and a sore back) was his inspiration for inventing this unique tool 100 years ago in Seattle, USA. For decades it was very popular in the Northwest of America because its simple ingenious design allowed gardeners young and old, to easily pull out weeds and their roots without bending, pulling or kneeling! All you do is centre over a weed, press into the ground and lean, its as easy as that.
Manufacturing of the tool stopped during World War II, due to a shortage of materials, but now 60 years later we are re-introducing this wonderful effortless weeder to gardeners everywhere! Grampas Weeders simplicity, effortless, craftsmanship, and good old-fashioned appeal had made this tool a huge success once again!
- Extracts weeds and roots together with just a step of the foot and a tilt of the handle
- Takes the strain out of weeding
- Simple lever action without the need for bending or stooping
- Durable construction
- Cast iron head and solid wood handle
- 110cm (43.5) Full Length
- 15cm (6) Foot Plate Length
- 7cm (3) Prong Length