All-Natural Pond Treatment for removing sludge from the bottom of the pond. For best results, use after Algae Pond Treatment to remove dead algae and consume decaying pollutants in ponds that are harmful to fish.
Instructions for use:
Calculate the volume of your pond (Width x Length x Depth) and convert this to litres (1 cubic meter = 1,000 litres). You will need to use 10ml of product for every 250 litres of pond water. The ideal method is to take water from the pond, using a watering can if you have one, then add the required product back into the pond in stages by diluting down and then sprinkling over the surface of the pond. Do not simply pour the solution straight from the bottle into the pond.
If using the Algae Treatment and the Sludge Remover together, we recommend applying the Algae Treatment first, then the Sludge Remover after 1 week. Alternate both products for the first month or until the pond is clear then use the Algae Treatment monthly to maintain clarity.
- Actively consumes sludge which collects at the bottom of the pond
- Made with concentrated, naturally occurring bacteria selected to consume & break down waste
- Uses BioTek™ clean water technology
- For best results, use after Algae Pond Treatment
- Use weekly for one month then monthly to maintain clarity
- Harmless to fish, plants and wildlife
- 500ml – enough to treat up to 12,500 litres
*MULTIBUY OFFER - Buy Any 2 Bottle of All-Natural Pond Treatments & Save £2! Offer also applies to All-Natural Algae Treatment, All-Natural Blanket Weed Remover and Fountain Clear.