This all-natural algae treatment is an essential part of your still-water pond maintenance. Safe to use with fish, birds and other wildlife, this treatment will help keep your pond water crystal clear.
Instructions for use:
Calculate the volume of your pond (Width x Length x Depth) and convert this to litres (1 cubic meter = 1,000 litres). You will need to use 10ml of product for every 250 litres of pond water. The ideal method is to take water from the pond, using a watering can if you have one, then add the required product back into the pond in stages by diluting down and then sprinkling over the surface of the pond. Do not simply pour the solution straight from the bottle into the pond.
If using the Algae Treatment and the Sludge Remover together, we recommend applying the Algae Treatment first, then the Sludge Remover after 1 week. Alternate both products for the first month or until the pond is clear then use the Algae Treatment monthly to maintain clarity.
- Naturally clears green water algae from ponds by depriving algae of nutrients
- Concentrated BioTek™ formula compatible with all other bio-natural products
- Use weekly for one month then monthly to maintain clarity
- Harmless to fish, plants and wildlife
- 500ml enough to treat up to 12,500 litres
*MULTIBUY OFFER - Buy Any 2 Bottle of All-Natural Pond Treatments & Save £2! Offer also applies to All-Natural Pond Sludge Remover, All-Natural Blanket Weed Remover and Fountain Clear.