Help conserve forests, reduce landfill and save on heating costs by turning newspapers, junk mail, shredded paper, cardboard, wood chippings, and wrapping paper into easily burnable logs, or briquettes with the Paper Log Maker. Each log will burn for around 1-2 hours, giving you an environmentally friendly alternative.
- Creates logs up to 22cm long x 8cm wide x 10cm deep
- Steel press for recycling paper into slow burning "briquettes"
- Stock up in the summer for winter stove burning
- When dry the “briquettes” will burn steadily for up to 2 hours, with no toxic fumes and minimal ash
- Can also be used as a fuel for outdoor cooking
- Coated steel press, with removable insert and instructions
- 27 x 10 x 14cm (10.5 x 4 x 5.5")