Built for the rigors of the typical English garden, the Ground Anchor is ideal to hold sunshades, parasols, gazebos, umbrellas, rotary washing lines etc securely in place. It works best with poles of 5/8" to 1-1/4" (17-33mm) diameter. The wide spiral threads on the ground anchor ease quickly and easily into all types of soil or sand.
- General purpose ground screw acts an anchor for sunshades, parasols, gazebos, umbrellas, tents etc.
- Wide spiral threads quickly & easily into soil or sand
- Works with poles 5/8" to 1-1/4" (17-33mm) diameter
- Handles fold out for maximum twisting force and fold flush
- Overall Length : 16 1/2" (420cm)
- Depth of Screw : 9" (23cm)
- 41 x 9 x 9cm (16.1 x 3.5 x 3.5")